Jump to content

Mostresticator

Members
  • Content Count

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Mostresticator

  • Rank
    ISF Newbie

Profile Information

  • Location
    PNW
  1. Since I've downloaded the imgburn software. I've been getting malware attacks and can't even access the internet now to download the freeware mentioned
  2. Sorry for the late reply, life was very busy for a moment there. Where would I find the 'mediainfo'?
  3. I'll try that minter later today when I get off work
  4. I'm not using any weird format. Whatever the default format is, is what I used.
  5. When I follow the tutorial you posted above, I get this message.. ConnectionFilters(Source, Sample Grabber) Failed! File Name: C:\Users/A\Documents\Music Folder\Music Files\Song 1.wav Reason: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection. Hint: You may need to install some addition DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.
  6. I took the 8 WAV files and made them into one track with track markers on reaper. I burned the tracks onto the CD then I tried to write the cue file onto the CD. Alternatively, I've tried to burn the and write the cue file through imgburn and can't quite get the result I need. I simply need the artist, album, tracks times etc to reflect correctly. Everything with the album is done minus this CD text process.
  7. Ok, so how would I fix resolve this? the 250 sector difference.
  8. What needs to be done for this to work correctly?
  9. I made the CUE file based on the timestamps for the songs on notepad. Why the CUE file is not big enough for the BIN file.. I do not understand.
  10. 388496 KB Bin file size.
  11. TITLE "A" PERFORMER "AJM" FILE "Alex.bin" BINARY TRACK 01 AUDIO TITLE "1" PERFORMER "AJM" INDEX 01 00:04:00 TRACK 02 AUDIO TITLE "2" PERFORMER "AJM" INDEX 01 03:06:02 TRACK 03 AUDIO TITLE "3" PERFORMER "AJM" INDEX 01 07:58:04 TRACK 04 AUDIO TITLE "4" PERFORMER "AJM" INDEX 01 18:55:06 TRACK 05 AUDIO TITLE "5" PERFORMER "AJM" INDEX 01 21:17:08 TRACK 06 AUDIO TITLE "6" PERFORMER "AJM" INDEX 01 25:59:10 TRACK 07 AUDIO TITLE "7" PERFORMER "AJM" INDEX 01 31:46:12 TRACK 08 AUDIO TITLE "8" PERFORMER "AJM" INDEX 01 37:39:16
  12. So I've got my master literally almost finished. What the hell am I doing wrong? I left the log down below, I 17:00:38 Operation Started! I 17:00:38 Source File: C:\Users\adam\Documents\Alex.cue I 17:00:38 Source File Sectors: 169,291 (AUDIO/2352) I 17:00:39 Source File Size: 398,172,432 bytes I 17:00:39 Source File Volume Identifier: AJM - AJM I 17:00:39 Source File File System(s): None I 17:00:39 Destination Device: [0:0:0] MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E1 8.71 (F:) (SATA) I 17:00:39 Destination Media Type: CD-R (Disc ID: 97m24s16f, Sony Corp.) I 17:00:39 Destination Media Supported Write Speeds: 10x, 16x, 20x, 24x I 17:00:39 Destination Media Sectors: 359,847 I 17:00:39 Write Mode: CD I 17:00:39 Write Type: SAO I 17:00:39 Write Speed: MAX I 17:00:39 Lock Volume: Yes I 17:00:39 Test Mode: No I 17:00:39 OPC: No I 17:00:39 BURN-Proof: Enabled I 17:00:42 Write Speed Successfully Set! - Effective: 4,234 KB/s (24x) E 17:00:42 Failed to send Cue Sheet! E 17:00:42 Reason: Invalid Field in Parameter List E 17:00:44 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:05 I 17:00:44 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.