Reading Disk to an Image file choose .img instead of selected .iso

DWade

This is a bug with image burn verison 2.4.4.0 in Window 7 RC candidate file version 7100

I wanted the Windows 7 Repair disk that Win 7 burns, but as an ISO image, for Virtual use.. I down loaded the latest version [and did not use my save copies, I have versions 1.1.0.0 all the way up vers 2.4.2.0. I guess I didn't down load 2.4.3.0 I will check on that.], And every time I tried to read it to an ISO file it would automaticly change to and .img file went it started saving the file.

I look at all the Settings and I couldn't see anything that would cause that. I uninstalled version 2.4.4.0 and installed version 2.4.2.0 and tried it. No Problem. It read the disk to an ISO file.

I will down load version 2.4.3.0 and see if it works ok as well. and update with a new post.

Many thanks for a great Burning program. Oh, an the other programs too.

If it makes a CCD file then the program has to name it IMG as that's all the CCD will load from.

So basically, it's by design.

You should also see a log entry telling you it's been done.

Something like...

"Destination File renamed to: ....."

Ok. Something new, a better design? And yes it did say renamed..

:whistling: I unchecked ccd under auto MDS and it burns an ISO file. I forgot to check the differences in that area. for 2.4.2.0 and I have not as yet found a place I could down load 2.4.3.0. Oh well don't need it any way.

May yet have to read the manual.. I have been using it in as it ships mode. works great.

Again Thanks

PS fast reply. I was checking out 2.4.3.0 downloads, and came back an there was post.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.