Newbie question

cubano39

Two questions:

I used Fab Deccrytor and generated two files, Audio Ts and Video Ts.

1. Whats my next step in order to use IMGBurn? I was told to use this program insted of the Record Now program that came with my HP computer.

2.Whats the advantage of this program over burning my video TS file generated by DVD Shrink, with Nero for example. Burning Video TS on to a DVD disk works fine, you got your movie.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Cubano39, just open imgburn, click on the first file folderjust to the right of where it says " please select a file " to find your image and bring it into imgburn. Then click the big green buttom on the bottom and your done. ( use iso made by shrink )

Imgburn, in my opinoin does a far better job of burning then anything else. The program itself is more stable with a high quality output for the finished product. Also its many features, one being able to see a scan of your finished burn to show you the quality of the actuall burn plus abilities to actually scan your blank media before a burn to see the quality of it. You can also access logs of a successful burn/failed burn and post them in this forum in order to get help if something goes kaflooey during the burn process.

You also get excellent support for Imgburn through this forum, the peeps here are second to none and know their stuff when it comes to being able to answer any questions or problems that may creep up. :worthy:

We reccommend verbatim or taio yuden blank media as the preference for burning since these media are of a consistence high quality dye and provide for a high quality finished product.

Hope this helps you, and welcome to the forum. :thumbup::)

Edited by kevdriver

Cubano39, just open imgburn, click on the first file folderjust to the right of where it says " please select a file " to find your image and bring it into imgburn. Then click the big green buttom on the bottom and your done. ( use iso made by shrink )

Imgburn, in my opinoin does a far better job of burning then anything else. The program itself is more stable with a high quality output for the finished product. Also its many features, one being able to see a scan of your finished burn to show you the quality of the actuall burn plus abilities to actually scan your blank media before a burn to see the quality of it. You can also access logs of a successful burn/failed burn and post them in this forum in order to get help if something goes kaflooey during the burn process.

You also get excellent support for Imgburn through this forum, the peeps here are second to none and know their stuff when it comes to being able to answer any questions or problems that may creep up. :worthy:

We reccommend verbatim or taio yuden blank media as the preference for burning since these media are of a consistence high quality dye and provide for a high quality finished product.

Hope this helps you, and welcome to the forum. :thumbup::)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.