Free USB Drive!

Movie Junkie

Microsoft is giving away free USB drives, at least as of the time of this writing.

Click here: and then click on the "Valuable Information" panel on the right side. That takes you to a propaganda page; read the text, follow the instructions, and you then are taken to an extremely simple mini-quiz about what you just read. All but one of the answers is already filled in for you with the correct replies! (And the non-filled in answer is "two.") When you give the correct answers and enter your shipping address, MS promises to send you a USB flash drive filled with various information. You can read it or (of course) delete it and just use the empty drive.

I have no idea how long this promotion will go on, but it's going on now so click on over and grab yourself a free flash drive.

Edited by Movie Junkie

I saw this over at Digital-Digest, it appears that its a US only offer but when I completed the form it had UK addresses so we will see if I get one or not.

I think I will erase it work and then avoid any rootkit hassles :D

Microsoft is giving away something for free yeah right I wonder what you are letting yourself in for I cant be bothered registering but all the info they want makes me go hmmmm.Does it report back to the mothership or what :angry:

Microsoft is giving away something for free yeah right I wonder what you are letting yourself in for I cant be bothered registering but all the info they want makes me go hmmmm.Does it report back to the mothership or what :angry:
It sounds like you're a bit paranoid smiley%20-%20paranoid.gif about Microsoft. :lol::lol:

Honestly MJ, I think Polo may be justified in his paranoia............. after some of the stuff Microsoft has been caught with their fingers in......... :shifty::shifty::ermm::/

That's why I am gonna load mine up at work and clear it off there !!! julli-topdollar.gif

a week later you'll find out that Microsoft sucked all the info out of the work computer and in a hostile takeover are now the new owners of the co.and you will be assimilated =))

Honestly MJ, I think Polo may be justified in his paranoia............. after some of the stuff Microsoft has been caught with their fingers in......... :shifty::shifty::ermm::/
I would agree with you but they're listening. They're watching and listening. They're everywhere...watching and listening! :D Edited by Movie Junkie

I would agree with you but they're listening. They're watching and listening. They're everywhere...watching and listening! :D

And if you don't watch what you do and say, sometime, in the wee hours of the night, the shadow people will come a looking for you!

I would agree with you but they're listening. They're watching and listening. They're everywhere...watching and listening! :D

And if you don't watch what you do and say, sometime, in the wee hours of the night, the shadow people will come a looking for you!

Shhhh. You've seen them too, huh? :o

:'( :'( :shout::shout::shout::frustrated::frustrated: ....... I just can't take it anymore...... they're everywhere...... I hear them all the time................ :'( :wacko::alien: ..... I need a drink......... :drunk::drunk:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.