Compatibility with Nero and Roxio

Howard Kaikow

I'd like to try ImgBurn on a Windows 2000 system.

Currently, I have a multiboot system.

One OS has Nero 6, only Nero Burning ROM and InCD installed.

Does ImgBurn have the full functionality of Nero Burning ROM 6 and InCD (I believe version 4)?

If not, what are the general differences?

Another system has Roxio EMC 7. I just care about the Classic and Drag to Disc features.

You can read what the program does on the main website.

But basically, no of course it doesn't have the full functionality of Nero. It's a 2meg download and Nero is about 400meg now.

I can tell you right now that it doesn't offer any sort of drag to disc functionality.

But basically, no of course it doesn't have the full functionality of Nero. It's a 2meg download and Nero is about 400meg now.

I was not talking about using the full Nero, only Nero Burning ROM.

I can tell you right now that it doesn't offer any sort of drag to disc functionality.

OK, then I have to to keep Nero/Roxio in order to have InCD/Drag to Disc on Windows 2000.

Will Imgburn peacefully co-exist on a system that has either Nero 6 or Roxio EMC 7 installed?

#ImgBurn causes no conflicts#

Yes, that is correct. In fact ImgBurn has been known as a peaceful program for many years now. It's very well respected at the United Nations and has participated in the major peace conferences that have been held , always with valid and much anticipated interventions.

If I recall correctly it has also been nominated twice for the Nobel Peace Prize. Alas it has not yet won this prestigious award although coming close. But it's just a matter of time until the recognition it so highly deserves is forthcoming as well as the Million Dollars in prize money which will help it to spread the word of peace to the furthest points of our planet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.