Corrected conflicting settings for DVD Video disc.

ianymaty

Hi to all.

This is NOT causing me any problem! I'm just curious if ImgBurn does actually modify and correct some settings on the fly for the session, that I may be set incorrect in the main program settings for the specific task when it says "Corrected conflicting settings for DVD Video disc." in Build mode log.

I'm thankful that ImgBurn can do that for me, but I want to make the correct settings myself from very start, not to wait for program to correct something that I made wrong.

So, in short, it is correcting something or is just checking for incorrect settings to correct?

As I understand when it says "Corrected" I think that something is actually wrong in my settings. And I want to correct it.

Please clarify.

Thank you for this great little mighty program!

I 11:08:55 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 11:08:55 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 11:08:55 Total Physical Memory: 2.095.532 KB - Available: 549.632 KB

I 11:08:55 Initialising SPTI...

I 11:08:55 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 11:08:55 Found 1 DVD-ROM, 1 DVD

I get the feeling that you have disabled the pop-up warning windows, if you had them on - you should see why.

My guess is that you have it set to another file system.

I 11:09:33 File System(s): ISO9660, UDF (1.02)

:)

Check the 'Uppercase File/Folder Names' one again.

The others are pretty much the defaults anyway and none of them would make that 'conflicting settings' box appear.

btw, you can just add the VIDEO_TS folder itself rather than all the files within it.

So, that was the problem... I can't remember if I unchecked it or why...

I assume adding VIDEO_TS folder itself rather than the files in it "tip" is just for it is easier to drag a folder rather than selecting some files with Ctrl+A and drag it on window. I never had problem of functioning with just adding files to Build and hitting the button, ImgBurn was clever enough to detect that is a DVD Video structure and created the folders automaticaly.

Thank you again for your time and advice!

That 'uppercase' setting wouldn't have caused the conflicts box to pop up either. It would have been something on the 'Options' tab within the main window.

Yes the VIDEO_TS folder tip was just to make things easier for you. ImgBurn would create the same disc structure either way.

I never said anything about "conflict box popup", it's NOT poping up anything...

I just saw in the log window "Corrected conflicting settings for DVD Video disc." and I thougt to ask for clarification...

Anyway I just do some tests after I checked 'Uppercase File/Folder Names'. It was not that. It was just the tip that corrected the conflict.

So, when adding just the files, in log appears "Corrected conflicting settings for DVD Video disc." after Operation Started! When adding VIDEO_TS folder "Corrected conflicting settings for DVD Video disc." it's NOT appearing in the log.

From now on I have to change my habit to add the folder not the files from it. Even if it not was a really problem 'couse all my DVD's work well. I hate to see something in conflict and not know what it is causing that.

So you get no popup about anything, ever, until the image information one pops up at the end?

If so, that's a bug... hopefully I've already taken care of it though ready for the 2.5.0.0 release.

EDIT: Yes it was a bug and yes it's been taken care of already.

Yes, no popup at all, just the info before click OK, that's why I was so curious and a little confuse...

He he, so I discovered a bug... And you've already taken care of it. Sweet. Now I can be proud of.

I'm glad that I could help in perfecting this nice prog.

Eagarly waiting for new 2.5.0.0 release. Should I wait hours, days, weeks???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.