Can anyone help with a small project?

Bob Parr

Just a question from a 1st post newbie- I wanted to make my own demo DVD for my ht. So I used DVDshrink to make a bunch of small iso images from some movies I own. Is there a way for Imgburn to burn the multiple images in order so that they will play in succession on my dvd player? So far I can only figure out how to burn one image per disc. Thanks in advance.

Nope. You?d be better off converting your ISO images into mpeg files and loading the lot into an authoring program such as TMPGEnc DVD Author or ULead Movie Studio or something similar. Or you could convert them to mpeg, join them together with a video joiner so you have one large file then converting the large file to DVD format using VSO DiVXtoDVD and then loading those files into DVD Shrink to convert to an ISO which can then be burned. Simple, huh? :)

you can do multiple clips with Shrink you would put the various clips on your HD in seperate folders .Then with Shrink you could open the browser find the clip(video ts folder and open it , shrink analyzes the clip ,then you drag and drop the clip from right to left under DVD structure go back to the DVD browser( drive where the clips are ,its next to the compression settings ) and you would do the same thing with the next clip and the next untill you have what you want then hit backup and Shrik will create an ISO of everything and you can burn that with IMGburn

Thank-you. You were both right. I used a program to extract the images as VOB files. Then went into DVD Shrink and used re-authur to import all of my images. DVD Shrink combined them all as one image and I burned that image to a DVD. There were a couple of bugs though. One of my clips ended up out of sequence (probably my fault) and all my clips stayed in DD-EX except one. I will probably keep trying till I get a set of clips that work properly. Thanks for the help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.