ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

was worried about the name ImgBurn then it hit me

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mrbass

mrbass

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:31 PM

ImgTool Burn ....phew I thought it was ImgBurn also then I looked it up and it's ImgTool Burn not ImgBurn. Ok your safe with the name http://www.coujo.de/

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,303 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:44 PM

lol it's close!

I hope coujo doesn't mind that, and I hope he'll update ImgTool Classic to use ImgBurn instead of DVD Decrypter. I think he will because DVD Decrypter causes him problems anyway because it's illegal to even mention that name on his website because of where he lives!
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 CouJo

CouJo

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 07:54 PM

The name is OK for me, although I made a joke about it. ;) ImgTool Classic now supports both, DVDD as well as ImgBurn.

Greets, CouJo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users