Volume label mru & Favorite labels

seamoon

Volume label mru function would be helpful for repetitive volume names. It can remember user specified number of items. I mostly use like this labels "MY MP3s Vol. XXX". Also on label section there can be a favorite labels button for predefined labels.

Another suggestion about it: Automatic incremental number if label has numbers. Example I burn "MY MP3s Vol. 151" then next time imgburn launched or new project added if I select "MY MP3s Vol. 151" from mru then label automatically changes to "MY MP3s Vol. 152". I know it's a bit futuristic function but in this way users don't have to remember volume numbers.

I came here to suggest the very same thing. It is very difficult to ensure a unique label without some sort of incremented counter when burning many disks.

Making ImgBurn just remember labels between sessions would be a great first step. That would at least let people manually increment their labels.

The next step would be for ImgBurn to use some sort of string token to indicate a counter, and then increment the counter by one with each new disk or compilation.

It's a pretty simple and self-contained task really. Just saving and parsing a string between sessions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.