Creating VIDEO_TS.IFO from an IFO stream

dbminter

I've got a video stream in the form of 3 files VTS_01_0.BUP VTS_01_0.IFO and VTS_01_1.VOB I need to create a VIDEO_TS.IFO from this stream so it can be read in things like DVDShrink and other programs. Any way I can do this?

Thanks!

One of the easiest way of doing this is to start the program you mentioned in your post and hit the re-author button. Then browse/load the VTS_01 and output your "project" to a hard disk/disc and then "The Program" will create the VIDEO_TS.IFO and VIDEO_TS.BUP files for you and you have your compliant DVD Movie.

:)

What you want to do is easy with PgcEdit.

Open the program. Select File|New DVD. Tell it what type of video (NTSC/PAL) and where you want the files to go. Then File|Import VTST Titles. Browse to where your .IFO file is. Tweak navigation or commands if desired. Save your work.

If you need help with PgcEdit, go to the doom9 forums. The author is a regular over there.

What you want to do is easy with PgcEdit.

Open the program. Select File|New DVD. Tell it what type of video (NTSC/PAL) and where you want the files to go. Then File|Import VTST Titles. Browse to where your .IFO file is. Tweak navigation or commands if desired. Save your work.

If you need help with PgcEdit, go to the doom9 forums. The author is a regular over there.

I tried PGCEdit already, too. The output created with this method is not loadable in DVDShrink. Shrink returns the error that it cannot find VTS_01_2.VOB. Plus, the files created lock up my DVD player software when I try to load them.

I found a way. I imported the VOB into DVD-Lab Pro and "joined" the "sections" into a new VOB that had all the chapter breaks and even had the forethought of making sure the audio matched the video :) , a common problem I've encountered before.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.