Support for creating ISO's?

here

Hola All,

I know the ability to rip or create images from video DVD's got DVD Decrypter into trouble in the first place because of the "legal" issues. But are there any plans to put creating ISO image functionality back into ImgBurn without the video dvd decrypting support to avoid those pesky lawyers????

Gracias

-here

Hi Here, Welcome to the forum. NO, NOT EVER. Imgburn will remain a image write program only. It will never be able to read just write. In saying this though, it is the best write program out there ............ :thumbup:

Edited by kevdriver

Hi Here, Welcome to the forum. NO, NOT EVER. Imgburn will remain a image write program only. It will never be able to read just write. In saying this though, it is the best write program out there ............ :thumbup:

I would agree it is the best writing program out there. If it won't ever support ISO creation. Could you recomend a good program that will, even if I need to use it in combination with AnyDVD, etc?

Thanks!!!

I would agree it is the best writing program out there. If it won't ever support ISO creation. Could you recomend a good program that will, even if I need to use it in combination with AnyDVD, etc?

Thanks!!!

You can use ImgTool Classic for creating an ISO-file. Use Google to find it.

Alternatively you can use Folder2Iso.

Edited by killjoy

I am sorry, but I just thought this question was about making an ISO file from a collection of files already present on the Harddisk.

If the question was 'how to rip' then ofcourse this thread would be closed as we speak. :P

Maybe it's a good idea to close this thread anyway, I think I gave enough suggestions already. :blush:

Killjoy, your correct , the question was originally

"are there any plans to put creating ISO image functionality back into ImgBurn "

but then it wandered off track with this request

" If it won't ever support ISO creation. Could you recomend a good program that will, even if I need to use it in combination with Any***, etc?"

several issues could come of possible answers to this, hence the polite reminder to anyone reading this thread.

Thanks!!!

You could try IsoBuster. I'm not sure whether the freeware version supports extracting entire images (the Pro one does), but you can check it out at http://www.isobuster.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.