ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Danish translation 1.0.0.8 [FIXED - v2]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 starsfire

starsfire

ISF Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:07 PM

Hey I've updated the file based on the current Danish translation and copy/pasting/translating entries missing from the Norwegian translation - so I didn't use the DKlang program. It seems to work fine anyway?

Well here you go

Edited:
Oh sorry, I missed that the Constants part was messed up - e.g. not adding new things at the bottom
Well, compared the docs with a special program, added all the missing parts, and now it should be good, right?

Edited2:
Omg... I didn't realize that I was using the old version of ImgBurn (no wonder my translation worked, huh? O___o) - Sorry about that guys!!!
Anyway now I've got the new one and went though all menus and stuff and updated the combo-box errors in all the menus, don't think I've missed anything if so please tell me what.

Attached Files

Edited by starsfire, 17 October 2009 - 01:10 AM.

#2 cornholio7

cornholio7

ISF Holio

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:Canon dslr's, computers

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:06 AM

you will need to use DKlang as there are still lots of untranslated strings

#3 starsfire

starsfire

ISF Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:09 AM

you will need to use DKlang as there are still lots of untranslated strings

Soo, is it okay now or what?

#4 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,303 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:02 AM

People cannot see 'edits' to posts. If you want someone to notice your thread (because you've updated it), you need to add a new reply.

Now you've done that, people will hopefully see this 'v2' version and test it for you.

Give it time.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users