Fly in my Coke!

ROBAK

Were the roaches not fresh then kirk ? :huh:

=))

There is a myth round where I live that a McDonalds drive thru was closed down cos of a semen trace being found in a vanilla milkshake. Initially I believed it but then someone told me its an urban myth, to be honest I am not sure how anyone would spot jizz in the milkshake initially and then manage to prove that is what it was..... :&

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LFC need we bring up the taco bell story :wacko:

I'm sure you remember that thread I think it was back on the original DDSF

Shit in the beans YUKKK turns my stomach just thinking of it :&

Yea, the roaches were fresh and were nesting in the boxes. Place did get shut down on a tip to the health dept. :whistling:

My sister found a band-aid in her food at a Boston Pizza. Didn't get a damn thing but a free meal. If I would have been there she wouldn't have got anything, as I'd have nutted the chef.

Some "people" I knew in HS that worked at "Taco Bell" used to jack off in the sour cream.

5 years ago someone found "feces" in their taco meat. (and no it wasn't me who put it there!) :lol:

Edited by jmet

This thread reminds me of the time I had left a bottle of RC in the car before going into the local area museum one Sunday many years ago. Came back and started to swig from my drink when my eyes caught something floating in the fluid, coming closer and closer to being swallowed: a dead bee! :& It must have been attracted by the sweet liquid, flew in, and drowned.

Or the time a fly flew up my nostril, right up my bloody nostril (Well, it wasn't bleeding, actually... :unsure: ) Or the time at the barbecue when I was talking and fly flew straight at my mouth. However, the odd thing was it would have gone into my throat... but, I was talking at the time and my lips just miraculously happened to come down ON the fly! >:p Trapped that blighter right between my lips in mid speech!

I once had a painted toe nail in a can of coke :& . They gave me ?30 and 2 crates of coke

did you complete the full set of 10 painted nails from the 2 crates, or did you ahve to use the ?30 and buy more cans to complete the set ? . i reckon you got 8 more in the crates and had to spend the ?30 ( and more of your own ) to find number 10 ? , bloody clever marketing by them i say

Edited by volvofl10

I once had a painted toe nail in a can of coke :& . They gave me ?30 and 2 crates of coke

I once clipped my finger and toe nails over an empty Pringles can to catch the clippings. I then put the lid on the can so it wouldn't tip over and spill, intending to throw it away later. Apparently, it wasn't soon enough for my mother! She picked up the can, shook it, heard the rattling, figured, "I'll finish off the crumbs!" opened the can and... :&

I once clipped my finger and toe nails over an empty Pringles can to catch the clippings. I then put the lid on the can so it wouldn't tip over and spill, intending to throw it away later. Apparently, it wasn't soon enough for my mother! She picked up the can, shook it, heard the rattling, figured, "I'll finish off the crumbs!" opened the can and... :&

=)) I bet they took some crunchin'

Hey Spinner, good to see you again, I had a lot of amnesia back in my younger days....... :shifty::drinks: Now I'm just plain forgetful........ :swear::doh::doh:=))

Yep kev old age will do that too yu LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.