Size in MB

ADude

Hi !

Currently ImgBurn reports the size of the image in bytes, which is helpful, because it is very accurate.

However, it would also be useful to have the same size also reported in MB, just so that one could check at a glance that there was not a problem.

EG Instead of:

Size: 4, 660,000,123 bytes

Show:

Size: 4,660,000,123 bytes (4,444.12 MB)

Thanks !

I think something like this was recently added. I forget. I made a similar request, can't remember the exact one, at one point in the beta cycle. But, when, I forget. So, it may already be in there and just hasn't been released yet.

Checked the changelog and this might be what I was thinking. From 1.1.0.6: "A 'MB' (megabytes) value to the 'Not enough space on disc' dialog box." So, maybe it is already in the live release. If this was even my suggestion, I forget. :lol:

:wacko: Well that cleared that one up !!! :lol:

I am aim to please, an equal opportunity confuser. If I had a :clown: name, I would be CONFUS-O THE STUPIFYING! :unsure:

Dumb fact: did you know the famous "clown music" that plays when clowns enter the rings at circuses in actually called "Enter The Gladiator?" :wink:

That MB stuff was only on that one 'not enough disc space' dialog box db.

As discs don't work in MB, it's pointless adding it everywhere and I won't do it :P

Not only that, it would mess up my gui.

Oh, yeah! I believe you said the same thing when I asked about requesting it for other dialogs. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.