Grayed out option

MoD

Can someone help? I have the DVD movie copied to my hard drive (.ISO file) I can browse to it and select it as the source and then I insert a blank DVD (Memorex) to use as the destination. The area where you click to "write" the file is grayed out and will not allow me to make a selction. What am I doing wrong?

Can someone help? I have the DVD movie copied to my hard drive and saved as an .ISO file. I can browse to it and select it as the source and then I insert a blank DVD (Memorex) to use as the destination. The area where you click to "write" the file is grayed out and will not allow me to make a selction to start writing the file. I have the write speed set to auto. What am I doing wrong?

please post a log

Sorry about that.

I 13:51:31 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 13:51:31 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 13:51:31 Total Physical Memory: 2,095,196 KB - Available: 1,508,280 KB

W 13:51:31 SPTD can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

I 13:51:31 Initialising SPTI...

I 13:51:31 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 13:51:31 Found 1 CD-RW, 1 DVD-ROM and 1 BD-ROM/HD DVD-ROM!

Can someone help? I have the DVD movie copied to my hard drive and saved as an .ISO file. I can browse to it and select it as the source and then I insert a blank DVD (Memorex) to use as the destination. The area where you click to "write" the file is grayed out and will not allow me to make a selction to start writing the file. I have the write speed set to auto. What am I doing wrong?

Does the line in the status bar say "Device Not Ready (Medium Not Present)"?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.