"Cannot Display Title List" on ImageBurn copy

johnnyelectron

Hi, I transfer my family camcorder videos to a blank DVD-R in a stand-alone 'set-top' Sony DVD Recorder. I add titles and names to all the Titles on the DVD and then finalize it. Works fine in the Sony DVD Recorder - I can go to the Title List and jump to whatever title we want to watch. Now I make a copy for Grandma on the computer from the original Sony DVD-R using ImageBurn onto a TDK DVD-R blank. ImageBurn copy works and verifies OK. Now when we playback of TDK CD-R made using ImageBurn, it will play in Sony DVD Recorder, BUT, after it starts running I push "TITLE LIST" and all I get is an error message from the player saying "Cannot display the TITLE LIST for this disc". Is there something in ImageBurn that needs to be 'checked' or 'unchecked' to allow the TITLES to be transferred during the ImageBurn? Thanks for your suggestions!

Johnny

That's what I've done: Original Disc to Image, Image to New Disc. I thought maybe I had accidently toggled something in settings that would prevent that from transferring correctly.

Thanks,

Johnny

If you used Read mode to create a disc image then Write mode to write it onto another disc then the burned disc is just like the original. ImgBurn doesn't change anything when you use Read mode.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.