flac music

jwall

Hi all, I'm trying to burn flac music on a cd to play it as usual audio cd, but if I burn a flac file with a cue file everything is fine, while, when try to create a cue file starting from a group of flac files the result is like this:

I 11:42:20 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 11:42:20 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 11:42:20 Total Physical Memory: 3.135.592 KB - Available: 2.404.968 KB

I 11:42:20 Initialising SPTI...

I 11:42:20 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 11:42:20 Found 1 DVD±RW/RAM!

E 11:42:36 ConnectFilters(Source, Sample Grabber) Failed!

E 11:42:36 File Name: D:\Neil Young - Harvest (1972) [VINYL] {24-96} (Reprise NYA 2009)\01 Out on the Weekend.flac

E 11:42:36 Reason: Impossibile trovare una combinazione di filtri intermedi per stabilire una connessione.

traslation: Reason: Impossible to find a combination of intermediate filters to estabilish a connection.

E 11:42:36 Hint: You may need to install some additional DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.

and so on for every file.

Can someone help me?

thank you in advance

E 11:42:36 Hint: You may need to install some additional DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=5555

thanks, bt I've alreaady followed exactly that guide, but the result is the error message I've posted before

in particular I think that the problem is here:

Hint: You may need to install some additional DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.

what are these DirectShow filters that is suggested to install?

thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.