any way to burn more than one video to dvd?

mountainbear

any way to burn more than one video to dvd? i have dvd shrink to compress my movies and use img burn to write to blank dvd. is there a way to put , say more than one movie on a blank dvd? or even short runned cartoons per say?

thanks for any advice :w00t:

Edited by mountainbear

any way to burn more than one video to dvd? i have dvd shrink to compress my movies and use img burn to write to blank dvd. is there a way to put , say more than one movie on a blank dvd? or even short runned cartoons per say?

In shrink open both files go to reauthor and drag the first lot of files or movie click on start end and click ok then do the same with the second file then do back up. might not be word perfect worked puting two seperate dvd's onto one

In shrink open both files go to reauthor and drag the first lot of files or movie click on start end and click ok then do the same with the second file then do back up. might not be word perfect worked puting two seperate dvd's onto one

close enough :thumbup: you do have to make the files into an ISO first then drag and drop them to the new dvd area

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.