Can't get program to read disc

Karen1208

I just purchased IMGburn and I am not able to get it to read my WII game disc. I tried writing to support and my e-mail came back as undeliverable. I installed the program. No problem very easy. Then I watched the turorial. Still seems very easy but then I get the error Device not ready (Tracking Servo Failure) But my bottom window reads found 1 dvd drive. Can someone please help with this problem or do I need to delete this program and ask for a refund because maybe my computer can't use this program? I have a Toshiba laptop that I got about 5 months ago.

Thank you for the help

Karen C.

Sorry didn't see you need to post log Don't want to get beat on the head lol

I 15:53:51 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 15:53:51 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 15:53:51 Total Physical Memory: 3,009,588 KB - Available: 991,016 KB

I 15:53:51 Initialising SPTI...

I 15:53:51 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 15:53:51 Found 1 DVD±RW/RAM!

Did you email from the same account you signed up to this forum with? i.e. an aol.com account?

Did you do it in the past 24 hours?

If so then your email server didn't even attempt to send to my email server, there are no 'aol' entries in the log.

Are you sure you used the right address?!

Thank you for the information. I did pay for it. I have 2 young grandkids and a husband who think that grabbing the cds by cd instead of the edges is a really great idea so I am trying to back up the wii programs for the kids to play. I will go and get my money back thank you very much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.