Unpacking ISO files to burn and play on a DVD player

Nightly

I need to unpack an ISO image file into the TS Video and TS Audio files which can then be burned to a DVD disc for playing in my standard DVD player. I have seen on other posts that I should be able to use a program called 7-Zip which includes something calle Undisker to unpack the ISO, but find that the unpacked files have no file names and no extensions but just ??? or ---- which then makes it impossible to know which files are the .bup, .ifo. or .vob files that a normal TS VIDEO file would contain. Is there any other program that I can use to unpack an ISO image file? Does ImgBurn perform this function and if not, can you please include this as a future enhancement?

Thanks!!

When you burn the iso it's unpacked and your final disc will have the files as on a normal DVD Movie disc.

i wish that were the case, however every disc I burn from an .iso file with ImgBurn gets a data disc error format unrecognizable message on both my DVD players. I am using the settings outlined on the tutorials. What am I doing wrong please?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.