Burning DVD-A with only audio_ts folder or video_ts empty

advda

Hello

I have a DVD-A burning problem with Nero Burning ROM 8 which refuses to burn a DVD when video_ts folder is empty.

But my Pioneer DV610-AV fails to play content of audio_ts when there is also video_ts present!

When DVD-A is without video_ts folder then there is no problem.

How to burn with IMGBurn a DVD with only audio_ts folder from files present already on hard disk?

All my trials have failed with a mess - imgburn guessing thatI'm creating a Blueray disk.

Any ideas what do I'm missing?

Op system is Windows XP

Thanks!

We've never burned DVD-Audio so I'm not sure which settings you should use.

I'd start by using ISO9660 + UDF 1.02 filesystems (the same as DVD-Video) and disable support for Unicode in Advanced -> Restrictions -> UDF tab. Using the Standard Input mode, add your AUDIO_TS folder and click the big Write button. If it asks if it's the root folder answer No. If it asks anything else answer No as well. That should create a disc like the other DVD-Audio examples I've seen on the web.

As LUK! stated in this thread, DVD Audio is not officialy supported in current release. It will be supported in the next release.

Sure, you have to have the files correctly formated as DVD Audio prior to burn, like in the DVD Video case, ImgBurn will do just the burning part and will not do any conversion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.