Uninstalled but still running

cdoug55

Hi, new to the forums. I actually uninstalled imgburn (will be installing again), but when I ran DVD Flick (one time with burn DVD option selected and another with just creating ISO image) IMGBurn starts automatically. Can anyone help me out?

DVDFlick is bundled with ImgBurn...

wihtout LUK! consent tho,,,,

Hahaha ok I had a feeling that's what it was. Ok, great. Should I re-install anyways considering if I save a DVD Flick project as just creating the ISO image I will need to start up IMGburn to actually burn it? Now just a couple general questions about IMGburn because this is all new to me. Before, I encoded a movie from .avi and it got through the burning phase but when it went to verify it stopped with an error. Unfortunately, I did not save the log. I know there could be a variety of factors causing this, but does the type of DVD disc often cause these issues?

My DVD drive is Optiarc DVD +-RW AD-7580S and I burned at 4x speed. The discs were Sony DVD +R. I would burn it again to get a log, but I don't want to just waste a dvd.

Also, now when I go to burn the ISO image again, do I just select write image from file and then just select the ISO image file? Anything else I need to do?

DVD Flick comes with its own copy of ImgBurn, and it's an old version too. DVD Flick also saves the burn log in the same folder where you saved your project.

When you've uninstalled ImgBurn, it doesn't remove DVD Flick's ImgBurn copy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.