Burning of VIDEO_TS files

BlkPnthr

As a huge fan and supporter of IMGBurn...would like to say...nice to see you back UK. A suggestion (not sure if it's been mentioned before or not) would be to have IMGBurn capable of burning the VIDEO_TS folder. When it comes to images, IMGBurn is the exclusive burn-program of choice. Would like to make it exclusive burn-program of choice too for VOB's.

Thank You many times over for all your hard work. An outstanding program..truly. Other's could learn a thing or two from you.

Cheers

BlkPnthr

lol 4th million post about this feature!

It's being worked on.

Awesome. :D

This and being able to read to ISO would make imgburn complete (i know read to ISO can't be added but we can always use dvd decrypter for that) :)

• 3 weeks later...

lol 4th million post about this feature!

It's being worked on.

Awesome. :D

This and being able to read to ISO would make imgburn complete (i know read to ISO can't be added but we can always use dvd decrypter for that) :)

With this feature being worked on what would be a good current soluition on making an ISO for imgburn?

If it's a movie and you use shrink, get shrink to output the file in an ISO format.

Or you can use imagtool classic to convert your VIDEO_TS folder to an ISO.

If it's data you're doing, you can try folder2iso.

If it's a movie and you use shrink, get shrink to output the file in an ISO format.

Or you can use imagtool classic to convert your VIDEO_TS folder to an ISO.

If it's data you're doing, you can try folder2iso.

I'd just like to point out DVD Shrink can also convert the VIDEO_TS folder to a ISO file. You just need to look in the File menu :)

lol, I think this thread is writen in invinsible ink. :wacko:

I did notice that post, all I was refering to is was the case of you having the VIDEO_TS files and converting them to an ISO file. If you're using DVD Shrink, obviously it's best to simply tell it to output to ISO. If you using Shrink, output to a folder, and then use it or something else to make that ISO file, I'd think the person involved was a nutcase.(!) :)

rgds,

Peter

Edited by pfeerick

... (i know read to ISO can't be added but we can always use dvd decrypter for that) :)

I can't see what the problem is in having read to ISO only for un-protected DVD's. I would like to see the read to ISO feature added to ImgBurn.

a little matter of copywrite comes to mind :o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.