Not working on my Blu Ray player

TheMehtod2

Hi all, totally new to all of this.

I have converted and mkv file into a iso file using AVCHDCoder. Now i am burning it onto a disc through ImgBurn using the write to disc. I finalise and verify it but it wont work. The file is 1.24gb and i have tried it on DVD 4.7 +r and -r. My Blu Ray player is the Panasonic DMPBD60.

Anyone have any ideas please?

Thanks

Edited by TheMehtod2

Use MultiAVCHD instead - http://multiavchd.deanbg.com/

If it burns and verifies ok, ImgBurn (or rather your drive) did it's job. The rest would be down to the authoring program - and you should then post your questions on a different forum (Doom9 for example).

It does flash up on my screen that its a AVCHD disc but then goes back to the main screen, in my xbox360 it comes up with mixed media disc

I will try that other program, thanks for info

Edited by TheMehtod2

Please know that depending on your firmware ,your player may or may not play Blu-Ray files burned on a normal DVD. I'm going thru this same problem on my Panasonic BD35 where it used to play those type of discs,but it doesn't any more. Mind you ,BD5/BD9 is not officially supported ,although when explaining my dilemma to Panasonic Support ,they've agreed to send me all the previous firmware for my player to see which one will return that function to me. I'll report back when I've tested it... If you never updated your player ,this doesn't apply to you,bu if you have , and those discs used to play,but they don't now, contact Support at the following email address: PanasonicCallCenter@us.panasonic.com

Good Luck

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.