.img file not supported?

CindyB

Yes but that's not a *.img file you burn like a disc image (i.e. in Write mode), it's a boot image.

You have to use Build mode, click on the 'Advanced' tab, then the 'Bootable Disc' tab. Point 'Boot Image' to that *.img file.

According to the webpage you have to configure it for floppy disc emulation so change 'Emulation Type' to 'Floppy Disc (1.44 MB)'.

Then burn your disc.

Yes but that's not a *.img file you burn like a disc image (i.e. in Write mode), it's a boot image.

You have to use Build mode, click on the 'Advanced' tab, then the 'Bootable Disc' tab. Point 'Boot Image' to that *.img file.

According to the webpage you have to configure it for floppy disc emulation so change 'Emulation Type' to 'Floppy Disc (1.44 MB)'.

Then burn your disc.

Thanks...that got me over that hurdle....but now I need to get the rest of the files on there...and I don't see where I can add files. Of course I'm looking at his pictures on his site and trying to find the comparable functionality in Imgburn...but I don't see anywhere to "drag and drop" files. ??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.