Drag & Drop not available in 2.5.1 Build Mode?

phel0049

I just upgraded from 2.5.0 to 2.5.1 and now I can't drag & drop files into the source box in the Build (device) mode. I'm a very simple user - I never changed any of the settings in 2.5.0, but it always had the drag & drop ability. What can I do in 2.5.1 to get this back?

P.S. I did a search for "drag & drop" in the forum to see if this had already been answered, but all the topics came back 2005

I expect it's running after you've just installed it yeah? (i.e. the installer launched it)

If so, it's running as admin and you can only D+D from other apps running as admin (windows security feature).

Close it down, open it again and it'll work fine.

• 2 months later...

Great post, straight and to the point

Great answer, straight and to the point!

I thought something was baulked in my Win 7 install!

Not so sure about the 'Ask' thing though. Have got rid of it now, and before the "well you should read the installer" posts start....I do, it hung and before I knew it I had pressed next twice (why the hell wouldn't I? This is ImgBurn!) I get the same with Comodo - I guess its trying to phone home. At least I know now

Anyway, this is really coincidental as last night I had occasion to install DVDDecrypter again (not for illicit reasons I promise you with my life). It's been years since I used it and I was, yet again, blown away with what a fab proggie it is I nearly came on here to say

"LUK, you're a damn clever bloke"

Now I had this 'issue' with ImgBurn I thought...2 birds one stone!

ImgBurn is as great as always, thank you

Balders

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.