I Need Help With Everything :(

Tizz

a few years ago I was trying to help a friend add ram to his emachine,

by telephone, I said put it in one of the open slots, after a while we figured out

it wouldn't fit in a pci slot

he just wasn't pushing hard enough :lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like you putting in the PCI card building a computer from the hardware side is pretty much the same and all the cables have guides of some type where its impossible to put the wrong cable in the wrong spot ,once you've done 1 you say to yourself is that all there is to it .Its really pretty simple :)

reminds me of this college professor who ordered a new dell some years back, plugged it up and turned it on, blew up and caught fire in his office, dell sent him a new one special overnight delivery and picked up the remains

reminds me of this college professor who ordered a new dell some years back, plugged it up and turned it on, blew up and caught fire in his office, dell sent him a new one special overnight delivery and picked up the remains

was that their "more bang for your buck " marketing campaign :lol:

:D Hi there

Ok not sure if its Ok to post this question here or not but Im sure you will let me know :P

Dvd Shrink is giving me some issue's tonight, When I put the disc in and pull up Dvd Shrink

I keep getting (Not Responding) on the top of the window in Dvd Shrink.

Its never done this before, anyone know why and how to fix it?

Thanks

:/

I get the same not responding prompts also for different programs ,reboot your computer first, power off and then restart it ,You could remove Shrink and reload it (control add/remove programs) or ,Start, all programs, DVD Shrink uninstall, or System Restore to a date where everything worked . Id uninstall and re install the program if you dont have it on a disk Google DVD Shrink and do a clean install

Re Reading your post open Shrink first and then put the disc in see what happens

:/ I tried rebooting several times and it still won't work for these 2 Dvd's. Then I tried using

Dvd Decryptor and I was getting several messages on there as well like "Inserting Dummy Sectors" etc, then after all the files were on my Hard Drive they wouldn't work.

I also read someplace that certain movies won't work with Dvd43 or Dvd Shrink unless you do something different because they have Arcos or something like that on them.

Can anyone Help me with this? I'll have to wait and try again tomorrow since Im at work at the moment.

Thanks

:/

as per Cornholio above , and just to add , due to Legal reasons we CANNOT discuss anything on this forum thats has to do with copy protection and the removal of it , and/or any tools that do this .

this is mainly to keep the Boss out of trouble ;)

"We don't have any further details of the model of the computer in question. In light of the evidence, however, we'd suggest you avoid actually using a laptop on your lap. Ouch. "

I believe thats their new Al Qaeda line :lol: ,they sink to new lows everyday dont they

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.