Is version 2.5.0.0 still available for download?

ManFromAustin

I'm having some problems copying a few of my audio CDs due to a known bug introduced in the latest version of ImgBurn that hangs the application when anaylzing tracks.

I would like to install the previous version of ImgBurn to get around this problem but it doesn't seem to be available. Does anybody know where I can find a copy?

Thanks.

Thanks Cynthia.

I installed version 2.5.0.0 on another partition. Both versions seem to play with one another and mind each others business except for resetting my Settings. Hopefully, this bug will be fixed in the next release.

You can always run the other version in portable mode and it will not affect any of the Windows registry settings. That way you can set up the two versions with different settings.

You can always run the other version in portable mode and it will not affect any of the Windows registry settings. That way you can set up the two versions with different settings.

That's an interesting idea so I tried it. Unfortunately, when I uninstalled version 2.5.0.0 it blew away all of my registry settings and icons for my version 2.5.1.0 application as well.

Something else I discovered was that ImgBurn also destroyed all of my graph data and log file when it uninstalled. :blush: That is not standard Windows application behavior in my opinion. :'(

I had no problem setting up ImgBurn to run portable. I installed ImgBurn 2.5.0.0 first, configured it to run portable and then installed ImgBurn 2.5.1.0.

Question: How can you create a portable Imgburn app if you need to install it first in order to get its component files? When the installation runs it writes to the registry. Is there a way to explode SetupImgBurn_2.5.1.0.exe instead?

Thanks.

Question: How can you create a portable Imgburn app if you need to install it first in order to get its component files? When the installation runs it writes to the registry. Is there a way to explode SetupImgBurn_2.5.1.0.exe instead?

I use 7-zip to split the installation .exe file to get the.program exe file.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.