Autoloaders.

Darkflame808

Good morning. I wanted to ask about your developments in autoloaders. I saw that you had recently added support for what appears to be a Bravo SE (according to the picture shown your tutorial). I was wondering if you had plans to support bravo's other line of products. Specifically the Bravo II.

I currently own a Bravo II and I have followed your instructions of placing the files located in the PTRobot archive into the installation directory.

When opening up IMGburn I have checked off the auto loaders checkbox but yet the unit still returns 0 autoloaders found. Could this be due to it not being compatible? I've tried to read the SDK and see that there are different initialize strings for each of the autoloaders but my abilities to figure it out beyond that are limited.

I've resorted to using a macro to control the robot through the calibration utility but it's klunky and if I get an error the macro starts spitting discs everywhere and jams the unit up.

If you need access to my terminal to implement bravo ii capabilities please let me know! I'd be glad to help!

Thank you very much!

-Richard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.