unable to create cue sheet from WAV files

jonno

Hi,

I think this is an issue with not having the right filters or something.

I'm getting these error messages when I try to add a WAV file to the list of files to create a cue sheet from.

image2wt.png

image1lc.png

I can play the WAV files fine in Media Player and VLC.

Any suggestions what I can do?

This was working fine a day or two ago but since then I got a virus and had to format and re-install Windows XP SP3.

Please help, Imgburn is such a great program I really don't want to have to find an alternative.

Many thanks,

John.

You have no DirectShow filters to decode the files. Note the second print.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=5555&view=findpost&p=91374

Ok, thanks, can you suggest how I can install them?

EDIT

I only ask since that post you linked says I should have them and the list doesn't mention a filter for WAV files.

Edited by jonno

What can you tell us about the WAV files you've got there?

Install 'MediaInfo' and use it to get us the details (sample rate, mono/stereo etc).

There must be something about it that means your system is unable to convert it to the required format for burning - 44kHz, 16 bit, Stereo.

I think this is my bad. I seem to have created the WAV files with an Extensible Wave Header format or somesuch. I'm just trying again now but have had STP problems, saying it needs Admin but I am logged in as Admin ut hink it's because I switched users and left my wife's account logged in. Will update again as soon as I've resolved this STPI issue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.