Burn partial folders

TonyRolfe

I want to burn a number of MP3 folders to a single CD, keeping the folder structure intact. However, each folder contains a number of non-MP3 files (thumbs.db and Album Art files) which I don't want to include on the CD.

What I would really like to do is drag and drop the folders and then open each folder in the ImgBurn list and delete the files I don't want. Is there any way to do this, or is there any other way to achieve the same end?

Thanks

Tony

What I would really like to do is drag and drop the folders and then open each folder in the ImgBurn list and delete the files I don't want. Is there any way to do this, or is there any other way to achieve the same end?

Sounds like what you'd want is ImgBurn's Disc Layout Editor...

1. Start Imgburn

2. Change to Build Mode (Mode -> Build)

3. Half-way down on the left side of the ImgBurn window, below the Test Mode checkbox, click on the left icon (Switch to advanced input)

4. A big button 'Show Disc Layout Editor' will replace the file list, and when clicked, will give you a Windows Explorer like interface to drag 'n' drop and otherwise manipulate your project. You'll be able to delete, move, rename files, etc.

-Peter

Edited by pfeerick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.