Supported Files

Ben

Am unable to burn Windows Movie Maker file...Does ImgBurn burn Windows Movie Maker files? :(

I'm going to take a wild guess and say yes, if the files were in an image file first so you are burning the image.

But to burn the individual windows media files with ImgBurn, No.

Am unable to burn Windows Movie Maker file...Does ImgBurn burn Windows Movie Maker files? :(

I'm going to take a wild guess and say yes, if the files were in an image file first so you are burning the image.

But to burn the individual windows media files with ImgBurn, No.

Thanks for reply...file from MS is their movie maker format wmmp...not lsure how to convert to "image" file?

From what I have found so far indicates I will have to buy another program such as Sonic!

No No No!!!

You don't want to convert the files to another format, they need to be put into an image file so ImgBurn see's the .ISO that your files are in. :thumbup:

Why not just burn your files right to a disk with something like Nero?

No No No!!!

You don't want to convert the files to another format, they need to be put into an image file so ImgBurn see's the .ISO that your files are in. :thumbup:

Why not just burn your files right to a disk with something like Nero?

Not famliar with Nero...will look on insternet...thanks again!

Ben

Hmmmmmm, think I'll borrow that wet vac from Jmet, use it for Kirk, .... with all this shit he's spouting lately he must be up to his neck in it by now............................... :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.