.m2ts to BDMV or to ISO with BDMV

VAMET

Dear Friends

Hello to everybody. I would like to ask, if ImgBurn can create ISO with BDMV Folder Structure from single .m2ts file.

I have got lots of copies of my collection as standalone .m2ts files and I would like to change them to ISO, but with BDMV Folder Structure.

tsMuxeR has lots of errors during preparing BDMV Folder Structure, so I don't want to use it.

I would be glad for any help. Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Sincerely

No. You need the proper BDMV folder structure BEFORE you use ImgBurn.

If tsMuxeR gave you errors, maybe it had good reason to?!

Have you tried MultiAVCHD? (maybe that uses tsMuxeR anyway... I don't know)

p.s. you don't 'change' something to an ISO. Think of an ISO as you would a ZIP file. An ISO is a container and things are put in it 'as-is', they're not changed or converted.

Dear LIGHTNING UK!

If tsMuxeR gave you errors, maybe it had good reason to?!

tsMuxeR has got a problem with seamless branching Blu-Ray and everyone knows that.

...but it has sometimes problems with single .m2ts files too.

After creating BDMV Folder Structure is everything OK in the same process, but when playing there are sometimes very short 1 frame pauses.

Something like movie stops/freezes for a while, then it plays again and continue. It's only 1 sec freezes. It's tsMuxeR bug.

Do you know any other then tsMuxeR application, which will create BDMV Folder Structure from .m2ts, before I use ImgBurn to create ISO?

Yes, I know, what ISO is, this is only problem with my English and proper writing and naming of some things.

Best regards.

Sincerely

Edited by VAMET

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.