Size ImgBurn window too small

DrTeeth

Hi,

I'm an infrequent user of ImgBurn, but I have just used the latest (2.5.5.0) version. The main window, which I cannot resize, is too small for the contens. The right side is cut off thoughout the burning process, so all screens affected. Screen shot attached.post-5299-0-01474700-1295719441.png

DrT

It doesn't do that for me when I adjust border padding - with or without the program running when I make the change.

Hi,

I checked it on another PC last night and it did the same for me. The only things that the PCs have in common is Win 7 32 bit, ATi graphics card and padding set to 1.

Just out of interest, so I can check later, did you reboot after making the padding changes? If not I will check this.

Regards

DrT

No, I didn't reboot.

The change happens instantly so I saw no need.

But it is Windows, so you never know <g>.

The issue does not happen on WinXP using the same hardware. I tested on a multibooting PC. The only other change I had made was to reduce the vertical and horizontal icon spacing to 37 from default 43 on both Win7 and Win XP. Rebooting Win 7 did not make any difference. Just checked my laptop and the issue is present in Win 7 but not Win XP; again it's multibooting.

The issue is consistent across all three of my PCs. I was pressing the 'Write Image File to Disc' every time whilst testing.

Just going to check Win 7 x64 and XP on this PC. Win 7 x64 does NOT show the cutting off and neither does WinXP. In all cases on all PCs boarder padding has been set to 1 and the icon spacing adjusted.

If you want me to do any testing at all, please do not hesitate to ask.

DrT

Edited by DrTeeth

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.