BluRay newby Learning

Thor2000

I hope someone can and or will help me.

I have these bluray files just under 25 gig and have the proper folders. Supposedly a true bluray rip.

I used Imgburn version 2.5.4.0 and as per instructions selecting BUILD and have it set to:

Data Type = Mode1/2048

File System = UDF

UDF Revision = 2.50

Burnt it on a Verbatim BD-R (my Panasonic will accept those)

After burning, my computer using Power DVD plays it perfectly. Awsome quality.

In my Panasonic, it starts to read, sees it as a Bluray but then nothing. All I can do it select Eject. Play does nothing.

In my Playstation, it reads it and starts to play. Awesome sound quality, but no video.

Three different machines,,,,,,,,,,,,three different results.

Like I said folks, I am new at bluray and HD files and must admit I am getting frustrated. Out of 12 BD-R disks, I have made 10 coasters. OUCH! Well, at least they aren't $10 each anymore. :)

If the darn files were not so huge, I would love to pass it on to someone knowledgeable in this for analysis.

I am sure because I am new, I am leaving out information needed for total help. Please bare with me and please help me with this.

Thank you so much.

Thor

If it burns and verifies ok, ImgBurn did its job. (You didn't provide a log so I can't tell)

Playback issues could be down to issues with the source files or a problem with the player itself - and I'm afraid we can't help you with those.

I suggest you invest in a BD-RE disc or two and test using those instead.

If it burns and verifies ok, ImgBurn did its job. (You didn't provide a log so I can't tell)

Playback issues could be down to issues with the source files or a problem with the player itself - and I'm afraid we can't help you with those.

I suggest you invest in a BD-RE disc or two and test using those instead.

Thanks Lightning, I will have to get a couple of those.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.