ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

My drive can't initialise my blu ray disc

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kash

kash

ISF Newbie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:51 PM

According the forum when you would like to read your disc "create image file from disc" and you get a "Cannot read medium, incompatible format"my drive could not initialise my blu ray disc

Now the question would be, how can I get my disc to initialise my disc, what software do I have to install.

I'm getting this problem with my LG BD Rewriter, If I try to back up my "Ocean's eleven" dvd I get the error that imgburn cannot back up my dvd because it's protected.

Please advice

Akash

#2 mmalves

mmalves

resident n00b

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,094 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:27 AM

We don't help with bypassing copy protections: if you get a message about copy protection from ImgBurn, or if your drive simply can't read the disc (common with console game discs), then there's nothing we can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users