Can I integrate ImgBurn in my software ?

vier

Hello,

I create a little application like nLite, it's named Cr?ateurXP and it's a freeware. For the moment my soft is in beta stage and not in public release, but the public release gone in a ferw weeks.

I would like include the best program for burn iso file : ImgBurn, directly in my soft.

It's possible to include it ? If yes I add licence agreement of Lighting UK and link to your site, and other if you want !

Edited by vier

Hello,

I create a little application like nLite (named Cr?ateurXP, it's a freeware), for the moment in beta stage.

I would like include the best program for burn iso file : ImgBurn, directly in my soft.

It's possible to include it ? If yes I add licence agreement of Lighting UK and link to your site, and other if you want !

Not sure LUK would want his hard work amalgamated into other software!

Bit like asking Bill G if its ok to add Linux into vista!

:suicide::suicide:

On second thoughts, that was abit harsh,welcome to the forum just don't look at the jokes going round at the moment!!!

:bounce:

Edited by the olde

You will hear from him .The fact that you intend to make your program a commercial program you have to pay for has reduced your chances of using IMGburn to about 0. He has for years offered the programs he's written for free and I think he'd want to keep it that way.Be patient he'll be along

You will hear from him .The fact that you intend to make your program a commercial program you have to pay for has reduced your chances of using IMGburn to about 0. He has for years offered the programs he's written for free and I think he'd want to keep it that way.Be patient he'll be along

Please refer to Blu's joke

Here's one for LFC, Daniel and any other Brit that hates the French.

Tour de France Scandal

Lance Armstrong's record setting seventh Tour de France victory, along with his entire Tour de France legacy, may be tarnished by what could turn out to be one of the greatest sports scandals of all time.

Armstrong is being quizzed by French police after three banned substances were found in his South France hotel room while on vacation after winning the 2005 Tour de France.

The three substances found were toothpaste, deodorant and soap, which have been banned by French authorities for over 75 years.

Armstrong's girfriend American rocker, Sheryl Crowe, is quoted as saying "we use them every day in America, so we naturally thought they'd be ok throughout Europe".

Along with these three banned substances French authorities also physically searched Armstrong and found several other interesting items that they had never seen before including a backbone and a testicle.

HE HE

Oh blu, can I have my mrs back now?!!

=))=))=))

My program is a freeware and not a commercial program !

For the moment, my programs is not released, but in a few weeks, is online in final version for free !

Just system of donation !

I thought from the initial post the prog was freeware but can see where the confusion came in as

(named Cr?ateurXP, it's a freeware), for the moment in beta stage.

if you ignore the brackets it does appear that it won't be freeware for long ! :)

There's nothing to stop you from calling it how DVDShrink / PgcEdit do.

I don't like people bundling it really though I'm afraid - unless perhaps you include the real install program and not just the program exe. You should make it clear that ImgBurn isn't part of your program and that it is a program in it's own right - one which you're not the author of.

The program must also be run in 'visible' form, don't hide it!

OK...OK..WTF is a 'pom' anyway....I KNOW what a YANK is..... ;)

I think it has to do with guys that double post =))=))=))=))

one explanation (theres a few) is its short for pompus which British were viewed as, especially in Australia back in the days when it was a penal colony.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.