I get this error with burning bluray dual layer's

MichaelM

oh ok. i don't have a amplifier (Surround sound you mean right)

Nope. A digital amplifier (as the name suggests) accepts a digital audio input. It's very, very crisp and sharp. Put it this way, if your amplifier doesn't have a HDMI port, it isn't digital. It's analog.

cool. my entertainment table it rests on has no closed doors or vents at the rear. there's not enough room to stand it upright. so it's sitting flat on its back. do you think i should get what you suggest or just get a ps3 cooler? they have both at amazon.com right?

I have several PS3s. My slim stands upright. My phat machines sit horizontal on top of some old harddrives with one of those crappy usb fans blowing air both over the top and underneath. Probably not the most aesthetic solution but it works.

gotcha. yeah i don't really need psn. so i'll keep it at 3.55. the main reason is for the homebrew.

Me too. I have zero interest in copying PS3 games. I buy what I like. That said, Sony have fucked it up yet again by not giving the PS3 a decent media player. Anyone who has ever used XBMC on the original XBOX knows what I'm talking about. 8 years or so later and I still use it everyday. A brilliant, brilliant piece of software.

Nope. A digital amplifier (as the name suggests) accepts a digital audio input. It's very, very crisp and sharp. Put it this way, if your amplifier doesn't have a HDMI port, it isn't digital. It's analog.

oh ok. i wasn't fully aware of that. thanks for letting me know.

I have several PS3s. My slim stands upright. My phat machines sit horizontal on top of some old harddrives with one of those crappy usb fans blowing air both over the top and underneath. Probably not the most aesthetic solution but it works.

i have a slim PS3 too. i searched on amazon for a ps3 cooling fan and found this. what do you think of it? PS 3 Slim - Intercooler Slim

Me too. I have zero interest in copying PS3 games. I buy what I like. That said, Sony have fucked it up yet again by not giving the PS3 a decent media player. Anyone who has ever used XBMC on the original XBOX knows what I'm talking about. 8 years or so later and I still use it everyday. A brilliant, brilliant piece of software.

yeah man i don't copy ps3 games either. i don't have any interest either. homebrew is what got me into CFW. you're so right about ps3 regarding a media player. i use PS3 Media Server myself. actually today they updated the stable version. check it out pal. get it here ps3 media server my favorite media player for ps3. i like it better than TVersity.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.