its the 1st - still no V2?

the olde

now kev that new avitar is truly obscene

Its totally gross, but then............. if I don't get my 18 year old mrs back from Blu, the picture is starting to look appealing :thumbup::w00t:

now kev that new avitar is truly obscene

Its totally gross, but then............. if I don't get my 18 year old mrs back from Blu, the picture is starting to look appealing :thumbup::w00t:

I think Luk's got her and that's what happened to version 2.

Sorry chaps, it would have been today but I've been busy with other stuff and I really can't be arsed to sort it out now... I need sleep!

Best I can do is probably tomorrow afternoon/evening when I'm finished at work.

So that's approx 16 - 20 hours from now.

I knew it was too good to be two.

This is why when members ask when its really impossible to say a specific time because theres always little tweaks to be done but the betas are all working fine so hang in there.

Sorry chaps, it would have been today but I've been busy with other stuff and I really can't be arsed to sort it out now... I need sleep!

No problem dude. It's all good. I can find other things to do like tinkering around with this new free firewall I'm trying called Comodo. This things sweet. ;)

How many hours ago was this posted? By my watch, it appears to be about 26 hours ago? :)

Edited by quantumred