ImgBurn v2.0.0.0 Released!

LIGHTNING UK!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How comes the six install-files from the six download-mirrors have different filesizes?

Mirror 1 SetupImgBurn_2.0.0.0.exe 1.096.598

Mirror 2 SetupImgBurn_2.0.0.0.exe 1.095.775

Mirror 3 SetupImgBurn_2.0.0.0.exe 1.095.775

Mirror 4 SetupImgBurn_2.0.0.0.exe 1.096.598

Mirror 5 SetupImgBurn_2.0.0.0.exe 1.096.300

Mirror 6 SetupImgBurn_2.0.0.0.exe 1.096.300

Clavius

• 2 weeks later...

"Ooops! I think LUK did it again!" :rolleyes::P

Outstanding Job!

I just bought a Toshiba laptop which came with a crippled, shitty CD/DVD recording tool. It just doesn't me allow to do anything! If I click any of its advanced resources, I am redirected to the author's website and "invited" to buy a full (bloated) version! No way!!!

LUK and his new masterpiece are my saviours!! I just LOVED the Build mode! I can do ANYTHING possible with it, thanks to the lots of settings, options and the possibility of generating ISO images both for DVDs and CDs, including UDF filesystem!

Thanks for this great piece of software, LUK! I still can't believe this SO DAMN GOOD application is FREEWARE!

I will renew my credit card information on PayPal and make a donation as soon as possible (I just feel kinda obliged to do that! Man, this proggie RULEZ!!!)

Many many many thanks!

Best regards,

bootsector

I loved this program so much after just reading the feature list that I got all excited and donated before even downloading it. :o

Of course I knew from LUK's previous work that it would be everything I wanted it to be.

Congrats on another fine tool. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
... I will renew my credit card information on PayPal and make a donation as soon as possible (I just feel kinda obliged to do that! Man, this proggie RULEZ!!!) ...

PayPal info updated! :D

I've just made a donation! :thumbup:

It was cool to know LUK!'s real name ;) Are you curious about that? Then DONATE! :D

Keep up the GREAT work, LUK!

Best regards,

bootsector