Queue Window

allright

The Queue window dissapears when it have burnt the first title in the queue. I've tried with both the option Queue window stay on top checked and unchecked - its the same either way.

In vers. 1.3.0.0 the queue window stayed open.

CU

This is probably on purpose as I have to actually issue commands to close that window. I do this kinda thing to prevent things from happening that shouldn't happen - i.e. being able to edit the queue at times when the program really won't like it being edited.

Stay on top just means the other program windows are always behind it, even when they're active and the queue isn't.

Ok, I like it open all the time so I can see the progress, and throw in a new file once in a while, thought it worked like a charm in 1.3.0.0.

This is probably on purpose as I have to actually issue commands to close that window. I do this kinda thing to prevent things from happening that shouldn't happen - i.e. being able to edit the queue at times when the program really won't like it being edited.

It did but it left the program open to potential issues. That was an oversight on my part and so it should have always closed it when the 'insert next disc' window popped up.

EDIT: Ok, what I've done now is get the current state of the window before it closes it. I then open up the window again if I need to once the other stuff has been done.

So basically it just means you can't edit the queue whilst it's waiting for the next disc.

That the best I can do I'm afraid, I hope it's better than nothing.

That's just ..... perfect ...

Thanx a lot :-)

CU

It did but it left the program open to potential issues. That was an oversight on my part and so it should have always closed it when the 'insert next disc' window popped up.

EDIT: Ok, what I've done now is get the current state of the window before it closes it. I then open up the window again if I need to once the other stuff has been done.

So basically it just means you can't edit the queue whilst it's waiting for the next disc.

That the best I can do I'm afraid, I hope it's better than nothing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.