Files Burning Order

obarretov

I have read what IMGBURN Author respond to Obvious on Feb 2010 about the file burning order, I checked the option as you instructed to keep the Source Order but may be this apply if you are going to burn the files directly to a cd/dvd, actually I have not tried this, but if you build a ISO image in Advanced mode the file/folder order will be sorted in alphabetical order anyway, NOT in the order you added in the list. I tried this many times I checked the iso file with ISOBUSTER and always the lba order be enforced according to the alpha sort of the files

Some suggestion ???

This is actually more of a bug than something that needs suggesting :)

When using Advanced input mode, all files/folders were being assigned an 'order number' of 0 - because the internal counter wasn't being incremented.

This has now been fixed.

This is actually more of a bug than something that needs suggesting :)

When using Advanced input mode, all files/folders were being assigned an 'order number' of 0 - because the internal counter wasn't being incremented.

This has now been fixed.

Thanks for your reply. But what you mean with "this has now been fixed" ??? I have last version 2.5.5.. Do you have some newer version on the way ???

Thanks

Do you have some newer version on the way ???

Of course, development never stops :)

The 'release' version is usually out of date on the same day it's released.

You'll have to wait for the next version - which hopefully won't be long now.

• 3 months later...
Do you have some newer version on the way ???

Of course, development never stops :)

The 'release' version is usually out of date on the same day it's released.

You'll have to wait for the next version - which hopefully won't be long now

Very Sad you promised fixing the counter incremental in "next version" but I found NOT fixing at all was made in the 2.5.6 version !!!

I tried many times and the layout is enforced to alphabetical order regardless the order you added in the list

Hopefully next version is going to be OK

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.