Verify mode after iso build on HD ?

dolls

Hello, first of all, thks for this program. Very good thinking and working very good. :w00t:

I've just run your latest version 2.0.

It's possible to verify an iso build on HD ? I use this program to " convert " dvd folders to iso on my HD and then i can delete the audio/video_ts folder and just keep iso for easy burning.

I know the option is there when you burn the iso on dvd, but don't see this feature on build iso on HD

Now, after each iso dvd created, i must mount iso image with Daemon tools and read with Powerdvd to see if everything is ok. I wonder if it's possible to verify the iso created on hd automaticaly after build process end ? This feature can save time when you got many dvd to verify. :w00t:

My second suggestion, It's possible in next program releases, to make a batch iso creator from folders to HD ?

For example, i've got 15 dvd on my hd (audio video_ts), i would like to build an iso for each dvd and start the batch mode by night... An then differents iso names, and of course differents folders...

Sorry for my english. Hope you got my thinking about these suggestions B)

There's nothing to verify, that's why it doesn't do it.

It's not going to check your pc can write to the hdd properly, that would just be silly and way OTT.

It verifies cd/dvd media because it's a well known fact that things always go wrong and quite often the drive can't read what it has just written (due to crappy media).

As for batch building, this is very unlikely to ever happen. If you must batch build, look at some of the command line stuff in the readme.txt file.

There's nothing to verify, that's why it doesn't do it.

It's not going to check your pc can write to the hdd properly, that would just be silly and way OTT.

It verifies cd/dvd media because it's a well known fact that things always go wrong and quite often the drive can't read what it has just written (due to crappy media).

As for batch building, this is very unlikely to ever happen. If you must batch build, look at some of the command line stuff in the readme.txt file.

Thks for the response. So you can garanty me (except a failure on my hd) when the iso is build, no errors must be possible ? Except a bad hd or a bad sector from my drive, nothing can happend to the iso build ? :w00t:

That's cool then and keep the good work. Thks B)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.