Click-and-drag in Advanced Layout editor

AimHere

Hi,

In the Build Mode advanced Disc Layout Editor, if I select multiple files on the left side and try to click-and-drag them to the right to add to my disc, frequently ImgBurn will only "pick up" ONE of the files for the operation. The graphic shown under the mouse pointer is the system icon for the filetype in question, rather than the usual number indicating multiple files. I find I have to click-and-drag a second time to get the "number" graphic (and the rest of the files).

There are even a few occasions where ImgBurn will pick up multiple files... but not ALL of the ones I selected, leaving one or two out (the "count" on the pointer graphic is less than the number of files I had selected).

I can work around the problem by clicking the "Add Selected" button on the toolbar instead, but drag-and-drop really shouldn't be acting like this.

[Edit: Whoops, I forgot I already brought up this issue once before. Still having the problem, though.]

Edited by AimHere

I have no control over this stuff.

As I mentioned in another of your threads, it's not my component that handles the Explorer type stuff - and afaik, it's using SHDoDragDrop Windows API for the drag + drop stuff. I have no idea why it wouldn't be adding all of the selected items into the Drag object.

Are you using the latest version of the program?

I recall there was a problem on an older version with less files added than selected on drag and drop, though I can't remember if it was a released version or a beta...

• 1 month later...

Are you using the latest version of the program?

I recall there was a problem on an older version with less files added than selected on drag and drop, though I can't remember if it was a released version or a beta...

Yes, using 2.5.5.0 here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.