LG BH10LS30 rewrites BD_RE DL 50gb ??

armageddon1966

Hi,this is my first post so that I have to say it is a pity I have found this forum only now. It is very interesting.

I have just read in the drives section the test of LG BH10LS30 but I am not shy to say it is not so clear to me.

I am going to buy LG BH10LS30 but I wish to be 100% sure I can rewrite BD-RE (Both 25gb and 50gb). I am asking because LG customer support in Italy was not able to answer me.

By the way at the same price, about 70 euro, I could buy Liteon iHBS112, which one is better? May I rewrite BD-RE with this one??

thanks

Gianluca

Italy

Going back to the drive tests / scans, there doesn't seem to be much between them.

LG probably has a better name for itself in the BD drive market.

The LiteOn has the bonus of being able to perform disc quality scans.

Can you find a BH12LS35 or BH12LS38 where you are?

Going back to the drive tests / scans, there doesn't seem to be much between them.

LG probably has a better name for itself in the BD drive market.

The LiteOn has the bonus of being able to perform disc quality scans.

Can you find a BH12LS35 or BH12LS38 where you are?

It is not easy to find those models and in general the price is almost the double. Is the difference 12x instead of 10x or anything else??

No idea really, sorry.

anyway thanks.

I take the opportunity to thank you for the following post:

"Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:37 PM

If you have USB 3.0 (only) ports, avoid using them as they might not be bootable due to them being off a 3rd party controller. "

For 2 years I was wondering why BIOS does not see my HDD by USB3.0. I posted my doubt to many forum: no answer or worse ridiculous one even for me I am not an hacker.

You have solved my problem. Actually the controller is third party.

I wish you all the best.

Gianluca

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.