Build Mode: Create Folder?

dbminter

I was wondering if at some point in the future we might have a create folder option for the Build mode? I realize that may not be something to be offered until, and if, there ever is a "GUI" based implementation for Build mode, e.g. such as Nero. But, in Build's current configuration, I was thinking something that could be done was a create and then navigating into that folder as the windows main view. Then, Browse for a file works the same way. Or, use a + type of tree display, highlight a folder that is created, then any actions such as create further folders, add further files, etc. are added into that highlighted folder.

I'm a big picture kind of guy. If we have the ability to take over Nero, why not take over Microsoft first? If we start off fixing the big end and all of its problems first, then, it will help trickling down to other software. :lol:

I like the idea. I'm just glad it's you asking for it. ;):D

Well, I believe my track record for suggestions accepted versus rejected is about 50/50. :) I haven't made that many, so, such a proportion isn't necessarily as impressive as it looks. :wink:

Well, I believe my track record for suggestions accepted versus rejected is about 50/50. :) I haven't made that many, so, such a proportion isn't necessarily as impressive as it looks. :wink:

As long as you take the flak I don't mind. ;) I've already had at least 3 locked threads after about 180 posts - and I'm sure I've got a few left in me yet :D

@db,

That backend code could easily support this but I had a few reasons for not making it like Nero's interface.

Mainly...

1. I like Cdrwin, not Nero.

2. The window is too small (unless expanded) to make it usable.

So in all honesty, it's unlikely the current way of doing things will be changed. (Could have sworn we'd already discussed this during Beta's!)

@Defenestration,

I tend to lock them before/just after the flaming starts getting out of hand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.