ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

imgburn vs nero or other burning software

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Excellerator

Excellerator

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:18 AM

One of the great things about ImgBurn is the queue feature which allows you to add multiple images to a list and have a user-defined amount of copies of each burned automagically. Not sure if it's in the public release (I don't think it it is), but it's in the latest beta version. Keep your eye out for a new version.

Posted Image

That feature looks like a real time saver. Just a question though, I notice that it allows you to select the number of copies. Is this per ISO or for the whole group? Say if you want 3 copies of one .ISO and 2 of another but yet 1 of another, is this possible? If not yet, maybe someday?

EDIT: Or is it possible just to simply add the same ISO more than once. Just thinking about that after I posted.

Edited by Excellerator, 01 December 2005 - 03:20 AM.

#22 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,301 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:12 PM

It's a per image option, so yeah you can have 1 copy of 1 image, 3 of the next, 2 of the one after that etc.

Yes you can also have an image in the queue more than once.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#23 Excellerator

Excellerator

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 03:05 AM

It's a per image option, so yeah you can have 1 copy of 1 image, 3 of the next, 2 of the one after that etc.

Yes you can also have an image in the queue more than once.

I have been a DVDDecrypter user for years now and I was sad to see it go, but I am glad to see that you are still writing. It would have been a shame to see such talent go to waste! Your donation was sent!!!! Keep up the good work, always look forward to seeing whats next from you. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users