Dutch Belgium 2.5.6.0 translation

Ch3vr0n

I've created a new translation based on the netherlands one (basically the same) but i can't get imgburn to find it. I also get this error about combobox items when using the netherlands file. How do i fix this?

** edit **

Nevermind i found the missing strings by comparing the source file & the ones listed in the lng. Seems like the BD-RE TL & QL list items were missing. Attached is the updated version for IMGB 2.5.6.0

BTW it might be prudent to change the language from Dutch(Netherlands) to Dutch(Belgium/Netherlands) since we both speak the same language. I also possibly found out why the initial file couldnt be found. I picked the output language as 02.... Dutch belgium while according to the guide it should be in the 01... tree. However i picked 02... since i couldnt find it in 01... Once i picked the Dutch (Netherlands) again was found

I guess a change to the translation credits are in order? :)

dutch_netherlands.lng

Edited by Ch3vr0n

I've created a new translation based on the netherlands one (basically the same) but i can't get imgburn to find it. I also get this error about combobox items when using the netherlands file. How do i fix this?

** edit **

Nevermind i found the missing strings by comparing the source file & the ones listed in the lng. Seems like the BD-RE TL & QL list items were missing. Attached is the updated version for IMGB 2.5.6.0

That's the sole purpose of the pinned topic dealing with language file differences :)

Not from scratch but not a little update either. When i loaded the lang file in DKtranslater i got a notification that about 2 dozen new strings were added, and 2 redundant ones removed. So go figure how long it was since an update. Translated all the new ones. I'm fine with removing the name from the site all together, afterall it is your site. Just that this isnt the only program i'm translating for. It's me behind the dutch side of AnyDVD & a few others too :)