ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Dutch Belgium 2.5.6.0 translation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n

ISF Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:08 PM

I've created a new translation based on the netherlands one (basically the same) but i can't get imgburn to find it. I also get this error about combobox items when using the netherlands file. How do i fix this?

** edit **

Nevermind i found the missing strings by comparing the source file & the ones listed in the lng. Seems like the BD-RE TL & QL list items were missing. Attached is the updated version for IMGB 2.5.6.0

BTW it might be prudent to change the language from Dutch(Netherlands) to Dutch(Belgium/Netherlands) since we both speak the same language. I also possibly found out why the initial file couldnt be found. I picked the output language as 02.... Dutch belgium while according to the guide it should be in the 01... tree. However i picked 02... since i couldnt find it in 01... Once i picked the Dutch (Netherlands) again was found

I guess a change to the translation credits are in order? :)

Attached Files

Edited by Ch3vr0n, 08 October 2011 - 02:01 AM.

Official Dutch (nl-BE) translator for:

Internet Download Manager, ALL Slysoft products, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, various joomla extensions & components

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,301 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:52 AM

I've created a new translation based on the netherlands one (basically the same) but i can't get imgburn to find it. I also get this error about combobox items when using the netherlands file. How do i fix this?

** edit **

Nevermind i found the missing strings by comparing the source file & the ones listed in the lng. Seems like the BD-RE TL & QL list items were missing. Attached is the updated version for IMGB 2.5.6.0

That's the sole purpose of the pinned topic dealing with language file differences :)
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n

ISF Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:47 PM

I see the translation is active, but it's still credited to blast. Wrong name ^^

Internet Download Manager, ALL Slysoft products, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, various joomla extensions & components

#4 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,301 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

Did you do it from scratch or just a little update for 2.5.6.0 ?

To be honest, keeping up with the credits is a nightmare in itself and I'm very tempted to just ditch that column from the website.
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#5 Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n

ISF Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

Not from scratch but not a little update either. When i loaded the lang file in DKtranslater i got a notification that about 2 dozen new strings were added, and 2 redundant ones removed. So go figure how long it was since an update. Translated all the new ones. I'm fine with removing the name from the site all together, afterall it is your site. Just that this isnt the only program i'm translating for. It's me behind the dutch side of AnyDVD & a few others too :)

#6 Cynthia

Cynthia

ISF Newbie

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,672 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:23 PM

To be honest, keeping up with the credits is a nightmare in itself and I'm very tempted to just ditch that column from the website.

IMHO it's enough with the info in this window.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users