2.5.6.0 Loads wrong autoloader.

Darkflame808

Hi, I have a Nimbie N11 autoloader DVD drive and a Nimbie NK50V Autoloader printer drive.

I've been using Imgburn 2.5.5.0 with my nimbie dvd auto loader without problems. I recently upgraded to 2.5.6.0 and when I went to start it up, instead of the dvd autoloader doing it's normal tray eject/close function. My printer autoloader started humming like it was trying to process a dvd through the printer. (the printer loader was empty as I had not yet transfered my imgburn copies from the dvd autoloaders eject bin to the printer autoloaders input bin yet).

It also resulted in a crash with the usual close, retry etc. I have since downgraded to 2.5.5.0 and after reenabling the acronova autoloader checkbox everything is in working order again.

Thanks!

Ok I downgraded to 2.5.5.0 and it reset all my settings, I decided to go again back to 2.5.6.0 (with all reset settings) and it seems to be picking up the right loader again.

I guess this is a fluke of my unique install and not a bug in the program. Disregard. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.