Always on top option

gammalost

First of all I want to say how much I appreciate imgburn. With the addition of the build mode it became even better. First burningprog I install on a freshly installed machine is always imgburn.

One thing im missing though. The ability to lock imgburn to always stay on top. This would be a great addition, especially when using drag-and-drop to add files. Atm I use a small util called powermenu to make imgburn stay on top. If you were to implement this it should be an easily accessable checkbox so you could turn it on the second you start adding files, and off the second you are done.

I also have a suggestion if you ever plan on adding more options to the build part. A totalcmd-like interface (www.ghisler.com) to easily select/tag/move/sort the files you want to burn.

Keep up the great work.

The only place I'd add a 'Stay On Top' option is to the context menu on the program's top left icon (right click it). That's how I've implemented that option on the 'Queue' window.

You could always use Copy + Paste instead of Drag + Drop if it's a pain switching windows or you don't use a high enough resolution to let you see multiple windows.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.